5 Ways to Become A More Courageous Person
beach, beautiful, courage, encouragement, faith, inspiration, journal entry, leadership Monday, April 13, 2015
To become a more courageous person:
1. Look for courage inside, not outside, yourself.
2. Grow in courage by doing the right thing instead of the expedient thing.
3. Take small steps of courage to prepare you for greater ones.
4. Recognize that leadership position won't give you courage, but courage can make you a better leader.
5. Watch your horizons expand with each courageous act.
"The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity. It's not just enough to believe in something. We need to live for something." --John Maxwell
I hope that whatever you are facing in life, you'll find the courage to do the right thing, and know that courage ultimately leads you to the life you desire.
Have a fantastic week!
Posted by Candice