I didn't have time to make a video for you, as this week seems to have flown by, so I have this ridiculous photo of me to hopefully suffice for it. :)
Here's a few things that have been making my week:
1. Glittery nail polish by SinfulColors in I Miss You
(Perfect shade for fall, and has lots of sparkle!)
2. Cashmere Sweater Coat from Lilly Pulitzer
(coziest thing in the world..I wear it to work all the time!)
3. Fluffy Fur Pillows from Target!
(I have 2 in Cream..best. thing. ever.)
- "Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea!
- How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea."
- -William Gladstone, British Prime Minister.
- Fact of the Day:
- Got any favorites you'd like to share?
- Happy Thursday!